Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Can't help it-I'm full of thanks this year.


Thank you, my mom friends, for keeping me sane, for bringing me back to reality when feeling like I was floating away,

Thank you to my husband, who gives me love,

Thank you, my two boys, who fill me with happiness and who help me see the world like a child again,

Thank you to my students, who make me think about the possibility of what can be,

Thank you to my father, who has been a great grandparent, and who has been a thoughtful parent,

And thank you to Astoria, for being such a wonderful place to be, to raise a family, to walk, to enjoy art and the outdoors, for the fantastic community here.....

2 comments:

Monica said...

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for this beautiful post.

Isabella Kantek said...

Thank you, Sarah! So nice to read a new post. =)